As of January 1, 2014, to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 2031, Pomona Unified School District requires General Contractors and Subcontractors to be pre-qualified on all Bond Construction Contracts.
To become prequalified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is an easy to use web-based application that streamlines the new Department of Industrial Relations pre-qualification process. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Click here to sign-up online as an AB 2031 contractor.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit your pre-qualification application.
- PQBids will contact you if more information is necessary to complete the process.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the Pomona Unified School District Office at (909) 397-4800. You may also contact PQBids with technical support questions at info@PQBids.com or 888-218-4173.