What type of financials are required for CUPCCAA or AB2031?

02 May 2019

CUPCCAA – You can upload any type of financial document you have. (i.e. In-house financials, audited financials, reviewed financials, compiled financials, etc.) AB2031 – You will need audited or reviewed financials from an accountant. However, if you are a small business, you can receive a Small Business Certificate from the state of California at dgs.ca.govand this would exempt you from the financial requirement for most agencies on our website.


James Wydner