As of January 1, 2014, to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 2031, Mira Costa CCD requires General Contractors and Subcontractors to be pre-qualified on all Bond Construction Contracts. Mira Costa CCD also requires pre-qualification on all CUPCCAA Construction Contracts.
To become prequalified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is an easy to use web-based application that streamlines the new Department of Industrial Relations pre-qualification process. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Click here to sign-up online as an AB 2031 contractor or click here to sign-up online as a CUPCCAA contractor.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit your pre-qualification application.
- PQBids will contact you if more information is necessary to complete the process.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the Mira Costa College Office at (760) 757-2121. You may also contact PQBids with technical support questions at info@PQBids.com or 888-218-4173.