As of January 1, 2014, to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 1565, Escalon Unified School District requires General Contractors and Subcontractors to be pre-qualified on all Bond Construction Contracts. To become prequalified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is
To become prequalified, applications must be submitted to PQBids.com. PQBids is an easy to use web-based application that streamlines the new Department of Industrial Relations pre-qualification process. Please follow the simple instructions below:
- Click here to sign-up online as an AB 1565 contractor.
- Enter the required information.
- Submit your pre-qualification application.
- PQBids will contact you if more information is necessary to complete the process.
- You will be notified of your approval via email.
If you have questions regarding this process, please contact the Escalon Unified School District Office at (209) 838-8910. You may also contact PQBids with technical support questions at info@PQBids.com or 888-218-4173.